Image from IRS.gov
It’s tax season, again! The Waltham Public Library, once again, is providing forms for tax payers. The federal forms are on the ground floor in our AV Annex and the state forms are at the reference desk on the first floor. If you don’t see a form that you need, please feel free to use our computers to print them out or ask a reference librarian to do it for you. Or, you can use one of the following links to help you with forms as well as any questions that you may have:
- Federal Tax Forms
- Massachusetts Tax Forms
- Federal Forms from Previous Years
- Services for Massachusetts Tax Payers
- Tax Forms for Other States
- Office Locator for Tax Assistance
- List of Tax Help Offices in Massachusetts
- Bentley University*
- Librarians’ Internet Index to Taxes
* Bentley University is once again providing tax help for the VITA Program. The program starts on Saturday, February 14 at 11 am and will run Tuesdays and Thursdays from 5-8 and Saturdays from 11-4 in room 101 in the Morrison Building on the Bentley University Campus. There will be no help during spring vacation, from March 7 -15. If you have questions call 781-891-2714. The appointments are first come, first serve basis, only.
Update March 2: According to Boston.Com, the IRS has called March 21 Super Saturday and is planning on offering free tax assistance to those making $42,000 or less. Assistance in Boston will be held at the JFK at 15 New Sudbury Street from 9 am to 2 pm on March 21. More information is available here.