National Library Week is
April 12 – 18,
and we’re celebrating in Waltham all month long.
Enter the free drawing for a library gift basket – get a raffle ticket just for checking out library materials or attending a program.
Get free library cards for you and for everyone in your family- All it takes is photo ID, proof of your current address & a few minutes of your time.
Enjoy Books, DVDs, Blu-ray, CDs, magazines, laptops, puppets & museum passes – Most are loaned for free for 3 weeks, with one renewal; Feature films are rented for $1/week
Join the Friends of the Waltham Public Library – Is your membership up to date? For only $5/year ($10 family) you join over 800 supporters who make possible many of the programs and extras that make the difference between a good library and a great one.
Come to one of our free programs – Take a look at our calendar for information on events for all ages.
Make use of our
- Beautiful building – Relax & read, sit & study, surf the Web
- Expertise – Ask a question, seek assistance, make a suggestion
- Wireless service – Bring your own laptop & make yourself comfortable
- Snack Room – Have bite to eat while you’re here
- Book Sale – Buy an inexpensive used book & support the Friends
- Web page – Research, monitor & update your account, search the catalog, email library staff
See the Waltham City Council Resolution submitted by Councillor Robert Logan proclaiming this week National Library Week.