Just a reminder to all of our patrons to vote in today’s special primary election. Today, voters will choose candidates to run for a U.S. Senate Seat in the June 25 special general election. Here are some of the facts.
- Stephen F. Lynch; Boston; Current U.S. Congressman
- Edward J Markey; Malden; Current U.S. Congressman
- Gabriel E. Gomez; Cohasset; Former Naval Special Warfare Lieutenant Commander
- Michael J. Sullivan; Abington; Plymouth District Attorney
- Daniel B. Winslow; Norfolk; Current State Representative
Where Do I Vote?
- Don’t know your ward and precinct? Type in your address on the Secretary of the Commonwealth website to get information about your precinct and polling place.
- Know your ward and precinct? Look up your polling place on the Waltham City Clerk website or call the city clerk at 781-314-3420
Register to Vote
- If you are not registered to vote, it is too late to register for today’s election. If you are not registered and want to be eligible to vote in the June 25 election, you must register by June 5.
- Register to Vote at your town or city clerk’s office. The Waltham City Clerk is located on the second floor of City Hall at 610 Main Street. They are open Monday – Friday, 8:30 am – 4:30 pm.
- Pick up a mail-in voter registration form at the reference desk at our library.
- Register to Vote at the Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles when renewing your driver’s license.
- Download a mail-in voter registration form from the Secretary of the Commonwealth website. You can download a form in English, Spanish (Español), or Chinese (中国的).