You may obtain books and other materials not available in Waltham through the interlibrary loan service available at the reference desk.|
Interlibrary Loan Procedure
- Contact the reference desk to order items not found in the MLN catalog.
- The item you request may take from two weeks to several months to reach us. The Wellesley Public Library is our interlibrary loan provider. If they do not have the item requested, they will search for it elsewhere.
- You will be called (or e-mailed) when the item arrives; it will be held for you for one week. If you need to cancel your request, please call to let us know as soon as possible.
- Occasionally, the library receives items that may not leave the building; you will be notified if that is the case with your item when you are notified of its arrival.
- Interlibrary loans are for 30 days, with no renewals.